Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Return to Sender from the Blue Dog Democrats

Last night I took a few moments to write a heart-felt NON-FORM LETTER email to Kristen Hawn, communications director for the Blue Dog Coalition.

I really did pour my heart out about my concern regarding the massive, intrusive, liberty-killing, overspending piece of legislative poop called ObamaCare.

I begged them to hold strong to their earlier stated objections to this legislation and expressed desire to start over and write meaningful legislation that addresses the real problems of health care portability, tort reform and bringing competition and the free market back into the medical care business.

This was the response I awoke to this morning:

___________________________________

From: postmaster@mail.house.gov [mailto:postmaster@mail.house.gov]
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 9:09 PM
Subject: Undeliverable: A dad, wife and four girls

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

dog, blue

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.


Generating server: hrm12.US.House.gov

bluedog@mail.house.gov
___________________________________

Thank you US Government. I expected nothing less.


0 comments: