Thursday, November 23, 2006

Top 10 Things I Am Thankful For

  1. While boxes of Splenda are expensive at the grocery store, they are free for the taking at McDonalds.
  2. I didn't get a 3rd speeding ticket this year! Woohoo!
  3. A few people have driven off the embankment in front of my house, and some got hurt, but no one has hit or damaged my fence.
  4. The IRS only audits a small percentage of tax payers.
  5. None of my friends or family asked me to help them move this year.
  6. My past life has yet to be discovered.
  7. I didn't have to bail any friends out of jail this year.
  8. I kept bounced checks due to stupid online banking mistakes to under 5 in 2006. Actually, I think it was 5 exactly.
  9. I didn’t have to complete any performance reviews for staff this year. YES!
  10. I don't think there were any witnesses when I backed my truck into a red BMW convertible at the mall last week.

Well- there you go. It's been a good year. I have much to be thankful for.

I of course am kidding. At least about #1, 4, 6 and 10.

0 comments: