Saturday, June 28, 2008

Can We Drill Ourselves Out Of This Problem?

70 miles from picturesque Key West, Florida, China is actively exploring oil fields and pumping “American oil” right from our backyard.

And so is Canada.

U.S. companies are barred from working in this area because of Democrats. Furthermore, they are preventing us from drilling in remote and human-less arctic Alaska... and of course we can't build any new refineries or nuclear plants.

If I hear one more goofy politician or pundit say "We can’t drill ourselves out of this problem” one more time I think I'm going to have blood spurt from my eyeballs.

Pardon me… we have global demand exceeding supply and driving oil and gas prices up, and we can’t drill for more oil that our nation owns and doesn’t have to import, and that wont help the problem?

Saying we can't drill ourselves out of this problem sounds about as stupid to me as if someone said “We know you have several small painful cuts and scrapes on your body, but you cant just put a Band-Aid on the problem.”





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely accurate......nice site.....steve