Thursday, April 26, 2007

5000 And Counting

Probably of no interest to DigitalRichDaily readers at all, but very interesting to me. I am amazed at the vast number of different people from different places that stumble into my blog. Last night my visitor site meter hit number 5000. And wouldn’t you know that visitor #5000 is a friend, former co-worker, and fellow blogger The Eccentric Blonde.

She win’s a special prize- my sincere and heartfelt recommendation that you visit her site and explore her great writing.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

2 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

wow! it's like hitting the jackpot on a slot machine - Eccentric Blonde being exactly the 5,000th visitor :)

Congratulations on the 5,000 mark. Keep up the good job of blogging Rich.

*Tanyetta* said...

stopping by to say hello from FMF