Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Taxes

For the last many years I have had a tax refund. Not this year. Based on advice from some lovely friends I took the plunge and set up my witholding to bring more of my money into my pocket each pay period and not let the federal government ride on my hard earned money all year.


Great advice.

I am preparing to write a check for an insance amount of money to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid (Congress holds the purse strings, right?) for my personal taxes for tax year 2006, PLUS, another insane check to them for my quarterly 2007 filing for my new company.

If you want to help me, start randomly clicking on advertisements on my site. I could use the 40 cents...quick.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

0 comments: