Sunday, April 01, 2007

Check Out Last Month's Top 5 Greatest 'Hits'

I Fought The Law And The Law Won
A run down on how and when I have run afoul of the man with the badge over the last 40 years.

Fatigue Fatigue
I am not tired. I am not exhausted. I am simply fatigued. And tired of being so.

Y2K And The Leipers Fork Chili Cookoff
Confused about this one. Why would it be so high on my Google Analystics ratings? It was a throwaway post. Go figure.

When Trees Fly
A humbling story of trying to teach my little girls how to fly a kite, and failing repeatedly, only to have a 20 year old oak tree best my efforts.

The Frog And The Fly
Can people really change? I mean "deep down, throw all the bad out and become good" kind of change? I don't think people can. I know God can.

Finally- the highest HIT piece ever on DigitalRichDaily...yet again...from November 29th, 2006:

Fly The Friendly Skies
A tale of hand-to-hand (or rather butt-to-face) combat at 30,000 feet.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

3 comments:

The Eccentric Blonde said...

It's funny when you see how people find your site via google - for me it's the phrase "one in a million blonde" little do they know the phrase 'one in a million' was from when i had a defective bike tire (along with 999,999 other people)!

do you ever get freaked out knowing that people from all around the world are reading about your personal life?

Liza on Maui said...

What? The "How To Decrease Traffic To Your Blog" is not included? I thought that was a hit! :)

Unknown said...

Interesting...just came across your blog. We go to the same church. It IS a small world.