Sunday, July 01, 2007

Check Out Last Month's Top 5 Greatest 'Hits' June 2007

#5 This Is The End
The long and hot spring of girls softball 2007 comes to a close. Assistant coach positions on four teams was a bit more challenging and time consuming than I had anticipated.

#4 Relient K's 'Five Score And Seven Years Ago'
A shameless plug for our family's favorite music CD of 2007...so far.

#3 Red Hawk Down
People that know me would never peg me as an animal lover. I guess I do have a soft-spot deep down inside that shows itself once in a while.

#2 AT&T Is The New Cingular (And Got Off To A Bad Start With Me)
Yet another disaster day in Dallas. That city has it out for me.

#1 Red Wine
Embarrasing moments. Those are always the favorites. Especially with my family.


Finally- the highest HIT piece ever on DigitalRichDaily...yet again...from November 29th, 2006 (enough already):

Fly The Friendly Skies
A tale of hand-to-hand (or rather butt-to-face) combat at 30,000 feet.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

0 comments: