Sunday, July 01, 2007

Picture and Story 4

K & S. Best friends since kindergarten. In 2001 she moved away to North Carolina, and I will never forget the weeping and gnashing of teeth that poured out of my little girl when her friend moved away.


Now K (about to turn 14) and S (just turned 15) remain close friends, even though they are hundreds of miles apart. Our two families have been able to sustain a long-distance friendship and we love their whole family dearly.

As I write this S and her family is upstairs, visiting our home for the week, and K & S are together again.








Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

2 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

I'm really enjoying this picture and story series. Maybe I should do this on my blog too.

Glad to hear K & S sustained the friendhips. The are precious.

DigitalRich said...

Thanks.

They did. They are both amazing girls- great depth and spirit. I love them dearly.