Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Writings Of A Stupid And Evil Man

Some gent named Paul Watson wrote this amazing essay on his own little website. It’s a must read. It will give you a glimpse of the insanity that is growing in this world.

There is a growing cancer of people that think mankind- the crowning creation of God- a spirit made flesh in His own image and adopted by Him as His own sons and daughters- are nothing more than viruses. Trash that is dirtying up this pure and holy earth.

When I read this I almost agreed with Mr. Watson that we needed to re-wild and depopulate the earth. I would like to start, and end, with him.

Take a few minutes to read if you dare. This man, more than any other I have ever heard or read, truly has a God-complex. It seems to me he thinks he is the messiah, and all of us stupid virus-people need to die off and let him live in peace and quiet with his granola, bicycle and wild animals.

http://www.seashepherd.org/editorials/editorial_070504_1.html

The picture above, while not actually Paul Watson, probably resembles him in many ways.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

3 comments:

Christa said...

HI DigitalRich!

Thanks for the comment, yes, I have been noticably absent, but will be back at it hopefully by the end of the week.

On the other hand, it is rather encouraging that an absence would be noticed.

In regards to this post, it's good to put back into perspective the environmental debate....I minored in environmental studies in college, and it's so easy to get caught up in the idea that we're pests....on the other hand we should be caretakers, and obviously aren't in some ways....and the pendulum swings back and forth.

Good post.

And excellent picture. :)

DigitalRich said...

Thanks. I am for sure a believer that we are to care for our planet. We are to be good stewards and caretakers. With you there 100%. But having Sheryl Crow tell me I can save the planet by using one sheet of toilet paper per bathroom visit (while requiring multiple semi-trucks, other vehicles and private jets for tours and appearances) and Al Gore telling me I have to cut my consumption to save the planet is just too much.

Anonymous said...

Hey rich, it's Jesse. I don't know if you're a Tom Clancy reader, but 'Rainbow Six', one of his best, involved an extreme environmental organization decreasing the human population through terrorism. Good read if you have the time