Thursday, January 11, 2007

Inspirationless

Most mornings since I have started this blog I grab a cup of coffee, and within a minute or less decide on what I will write for DigitalRichDaily. Something that happened the day before, or some remark or image reminds me of a story or experience that impacted me- or just made me laugh.

Not this morning. Perhaps my mind is distracted by several work-related items that need attention this morning. I have been working on some of those the last hour while waiting for inspiration for today’s post. No luck. I have hit the limit and will wait no more.

I guess the only contribution I have today is creating a new word: Inspirationless. At least I think it's a new word. It's not in the dictionary, and MS Word spell corrects it to "inspiration less" with a space.

See you tomorrow.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! You've been writing most of your posts first thing in the morning? Wow. I occasionally write something "off the cuff" but usually have several short drafts sitting around. I keep index cards with me to jot ideas down. Interestingly, my off the cuff "quickie" posts seem to generate the most comments. That is, I actually get comments!

I hope whatever you have to work on isn't stressful. I hope inspirations strikes tomorrow - I'm a fan!

Liza on Maui said...

one of those days huh?

DigitalRich said...

Thanks to both of you for the comments. Yes- my blogging is at 6AM, and the goal is to wrap it up and post in 15 minutes. It can be addictive and I have found if I dont impose some sort of limit I will get trapped for way too much time.

My time to read other blogs is in the evening, after dinner, and before bed-time rituals with the four kids :)