Sunday, April 08, 2007

I Need A Day To Myself...Quick

Having trouble getting ahead. There is about 20 hours or so of work I need to get done between now and 9AM tomorrow.


Problem? There are only 16.5 hours until then. This is how it is shaping up:

Easter dinner with the family (us 6 plus my mom and dad, sister and her husband and 2 kids, and sister-in-law)= 4 hours

Helping K study for her math test=1 hour

Sleep= 6 hours

Today's blog= 5min

That leaves just under 5.5 hours to do the 20 hours of work I need to get done. I'm in big trouble.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

2 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

Good luck!

DigitalRich said...

It was a bad day. I'm glad it's over. All the BIGGIES are done for this week except my taxes. Ugh.

DigitalRich