Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just Like The Old Days

Today was like the old days- meeting, after meeting, after meeting. I haven’t had one of those days since leaving EMI Music.

The total count was seven. Seven meetings in 7 different locations…downtown Franklin, Brentwood, back to Franklin, downtown Nashville, then 12th Ave South area, then back to Franklin, then a conference call at my home office starting at 9:30PM.

At least my second to last meeting was over a beer and a burger. That made the day tolerable.

On days like this I feel both blessed to be able to work with so many interesting people, and also overwhelmed at all there is to do and all the opportunities to explore and exploit. There is a trend here…yesterday fatigued. Today overwhelmed. And on both days beer is involved.

I need a vacation. Next week is Spring Break and the beach. Yes.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

2 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

Ever thought of taking your family to Maui for a vacation? Sounds like a great idea to me :) :) :)

(I hope michelle is reading this - what do you think michelle???)

I love background music for today!

DigitalRich said...

I do miss Hawaii. It has been way to long since Michelle and I were there. We thought about a family vacation there, but with 4 kids it is so expensive. 6 airline tickets, 2 hotel rooms (no hotels hold 6 unless you get a huge suite), and of course all the meals out. Waiting to land an insane huge consulting contract to help pay for that one :)

DigitalRich