Monday, March 12, 2007

While A Man Cannot Serve Two Masters, Apparently He Can Serve 8

So…my DigitalRichDaily blog post for the day is just getting done at 6:48PM at night. About 12 hours later than normal.

Business is good. Blogging…not so much. Working with 8 great clients is tapping me out. It’s a blast- and I am working hard to make sure I pour myself into each one of them 100% when I’m “on the clock” for them. I guess I really didn’t understand the toll that takes.

My obsessive-compulsive side (that’s about the only side I have by the way) is keeping me hammering at this without much of a break throughout the day. While its fun now, I can see that it will burn me out quickly unless I build in some breaks.

So that’s what I will do. I promise. I will start as soon as I have a few spare minutes. I will plan out the days ahead, allot the proper times for each client, build in some time outside, lunch with my wife, maybe a power-nap after a 2-glass of wine lunch once a month.

I promise I will do it. Tomorrow. Well, actually tomorrow is not good. I am slammed all day. Starting Wednesday. I mean starting Monday. Yep- that should do.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

0 comments: