Sunday, March 11, 2007

NT2B Virus

Well, I thought for sure that I would wake up this morning and the mini-Y2K that was supposed to happen would be a joke.

I was right about that, but something terrible did happen.

A totally unexpected new computer virus reared it's ugly head and did impact me.

NT2B.

What has been a tradition for me- keeping my normal late night hours on the days before "Spring Forward" strikes, and then waking up with a lost hour and scrambling to get the morning routine done before church, has failed me today.

What is different about this time change versus all the years past is that now I have a blog. A blog I almost always update in the morning. Other than this 134 word side-note that is all for today.

No Time 2 Blog.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

0 comments: