Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Storyteller

Last week I had the great pleasure of meeting with Alex Kendrick- one of the two Kendrick brothers that created the film “Facing The Giants.” He took about 45 minutes of out his busy schedule to talk to Steve (a gent I work with) and me about the new film he’s working on. It was a wonderful experience- hearing a storyteller and filmmaker walk us through the story in such detail, including his ideas for camera angles and music. I felt like I was watching the film, immersed in the story.

It was so exciting I almost decided to become a filmmaker- except for one problem- I don’t have the slightest idea how to make a movie.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

0 comments: