Sunday, July 29, 2007

Things I Need To Start Doing

Stop trying to win arguments and Start trying to win hearts

Stop focusing on the things to do, and Start working on the things that matter

Stop worrying about the things that are wrong, and Start celebrating what is right

Stop complaining about my schedule and workload, and Start working smarter

Perhaps this post should be named “Easier said than done.”






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Wow, that's a great one for me today. You lose focus for a few days and poof...stuff like this becomes terribly meaningful.

Thanks!

DigitalRich said...

Thanks! I notice when I am the most frutrated, tired or beat up or angry I am most open to deeper thought and re-direction. When I am comfortable, I am hard to motivate.

DigitalRich