Monday, June 04, 2007

Anniversary

Yesterday was my 18th wedding anniversary. Michelle and I were married June 3rd 1989- the day of the Tiananmen Square crackdown by the Chinese government.

That event doesn’t have much to do with our wedding at all, other than what happened on our wedding night. As we moved into our well appointed room at the Gaithersburg Marriott, and Michelle took a shower after the long day, I flipped on the TV.

I am a bit of a news junkie…CNN turned on, and there was the story, and I was enthralled. By the time Michelle had finished I was still watching the news.

But all that is besides the point…I love my wife dearly. She is an amazing wife and mother, and doing an incredible job with our 4 girls. We still wonder, though I have taken measures to prevent it, if we should have a couple more children. Adoption is an option…and we are thinking and praying about it.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adoption is a good option. Plus, it would help ensure a boy for your estrogen-laden family. ;-)

DigitalRich said...

IF we adopt- it will be another girl. I have no idea how to be a daddy to boys (I couldnt care less about trains or watching football on TV). Plus, we wouldn't have to buy any new clothes, toys or barbie dolls.

DigitalRich