Sunday, June 17, 2007

No Church Again

It’s been several weeks since we've been to church. There was the week when I was not feeling well. Then the next week Michelle was sick as a dog. The next week Michelle’s mom was in town and she had an early afternoon flight home.

Last Sunday Michelle’s sister was so ill that Michelle had to sleep over her house to take care of her. The plan was for me to take the girls to church and Michelle would meet us there.

Problem is that since Michelle wasn’t home Saturday night I lost all self-control and worked until 3AM. I woke up about the time church started.

I know God still loves me… but I’m not sure about my bible study teacher.






Click here if you would like to subscribe to the DigitalRichDaily
E-mail update. Place 'subscribe' in the subject line.

0 comments: